There are three forms of bail in the state of Louisiana:
Bail through surety
Bail without surety
Bail through cash deposit
Most people are distracted and need an expert to intervene when an individual is arrested. We are the experts get us involve. After a person is arrested, the jail will usually set a bail amount. The amount varies based on the alleged offense and other contributing factors. This is the court's way of making sure that a defendant appears at their scheduled court dates once released from jail.
- All of our bondsmen are professionally trained and state certified.
- We will treat you with the highest respect and professionalism in a non-judgmental manner.
- We will explain the steps involved and discuss related issues with you.
- We will walk you through the entire process so you do not feel like you are all by yourself against the legal system.
- We offer AFFORDABLE payment plans with LOW down payments
- We offer "Bond Transfer" to refinance your current bond
- Our bond services are available 24/7!
* Once the bond is issued you are responsible for the repayment regardless of the court's or district attorney's decision. Attorney fees and/or interest may apply if bond is not repaid.